Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Passion Project *Update*



       Since the last time I wrote in my blog, I have accomplished a lot over the past couple of weeks. I mentioned before that I was going to work on creating a website for every country in the world and talk about multiple currencies. I actually changed my decision of what I will do for my final draft of the project. I have decided to make a completely different blog that focuses on world cultures, currencies, and hopefully foreign languages. My recent blog is named "Around the World in 80 Tags" in which I have successfully been able to create a brand-new theme and posts. I finished an introduction post for my new blog and I hope to rearrange the background in order for it to fit the central theme/message of the blog. I completely dropped the website idea since it would be a bit challenging and I wouldn't be able to fit every little detail into my educational website. When this project is completely finished, I hope to have 80 tags and one post for each country in the world.

    In the last couple of weeks I created another post that completely focuses on the currencies of the world. I haven't published the post yet, since there are dozens of currencies which will take at least 2 more weeks to finish the posts. I have gathered information for dozens of countries in which I keep together in a keynote/presentation. This will make it easier, when it comes the time to write the post for each country. I'm actually proud that I only have about 4 countries left in the North American section since there is approximately 23 countries in our continent. I want to make people aware of unknown island countries in our continent. In a couple of weeks or days I hope to make better progress. 

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment